Joshua Berlin Bad Broker Southeby's Westchester County NY

This is a real quick recap of my experience with an agent that goes by the name of Joshua Berlin. Very rude, and incompetent. I placed a call Sunday morning to possibly view a property that he listed. Joshua Berlin from Sotheby's would not answer his phone so I gave him a text. The time of the text was 9:16am and he responding by saying "who is this please". My text was very polite it started with hello and his response did not. The agent and I have not spoken so I said I am a potential customer as If i had mentioned my name he would not have known who I was. Did not return a call before or after the text and was just very impolite, sarcastic and unprofessional. I would highly suggest not working with this individual as per our last conversation, he chose to slander me because of my financial position and spoke with vulgarity. I believe that Sotheby's is an excellent Real Estate Company and I would simply choose someone else to work with.

When looking for a home it is very important to find a Real Estate Agent that is nice and caring. Joshua Berlin Sotheby's is by far the worst Real Estate Broker in Westchester County, NY and I would recommend avoiding this Sotheby's Real Estate Broker at All Costs. He did not care about me and he seemed like he did not care about the reputation of his company because all he kept on saying is that he could choose to work with who ever he wants, and i wasn't demanding that he work with me. In my opinion he could have possibly refereed me to someone else but because he is the Worst Real Estate Broker in Westchester County, NY and represents William Pitt and Julia B Fee Southeby's International Realty he thinks that he is not the worst real estate broker in Westchester county NY and that he is above what most people are good qualities such as respect and consideration.I will complain to the New York State dept of state division of licensing

Comments

  1. Nice Blog. Thanks for providing such an useful information. This kind of services are most beneficial for us. I hope your services are growing & provide more Investment Opportunities In New Zealand. Keep up the good job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment